Survey Project Manager
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 20 consecutive years is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
We currently have an opening for a full time Survey Project Manager in our Phoenix office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contract language.
• Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
• Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
• Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
• Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Arizona Registered Land Surveyor.
• 10 years of land surveying experience.
• Knowledge of the Public Land Survey System, Arizona Boundary Survey Minimum Standards, municipal survey requirements, and ALTA/NSPS Minimum Standards.
• Experience using Trimble Business Center and Auto CAD Civil 3D.
• Competitive pay
• Generous PTO plan
• Health, Dental, Vision
• 401(k) with employer matching
• LTD/STD/Life Insurance
• In-house training events
• Employee Appreciation events
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.