Survey Project Manager
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc
currently has openings for full time Survey Project Managers
Survey Project Manager
Pay Range: $90,000 - $115,000, Depending on experience
- 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO plan – up to 4 weeks of paid time off
- Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Growth & Shareholder potential
- 9 paid holidays
- 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid by company
- Employee Appreciation events
- Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
- Committed & smart working personnel
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 19 consecutive years is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
We currently have openings for full time Survey Project Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contract language.
- Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
- Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Arizona Registered Land Surveyor
- 10+ years of land surveying experience
- Knowledge of the Public Land Survey System, Arizona Boundary Survey Minimum Standards, municipal survey requirements, and ALTA/NSPS Minimum Standards
- Competent using Trimble Business Center and AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clean driving record
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.