Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor
VEI is seeking a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor
(RPLS). Position will be in Fredericksburg with daily customer
interactions across the Hill Country. Along with the PE, client, drafters,
and contractors the RPLS will be responsible for all aspects of project
control including field data collection, topographical surveys, and
construction staking, etc. FULL TIME.
• VEI uses Trimble equipment, GPS surveying, AutoCAD/Civil 3D, and MS Office software.
• Texas RPLS license.
• Comprehensive knowledge of ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, construction staking, easements, and general plat preparation.
• Minimum 5+ yrs. as a Land Surveyor.
• Some residential survey experience.
• Management experience.
• Work outdoors in a variety of terrain, wildlife, and weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, IRA, PTO
VEI provides Civil, Environmental, Structural, and Architectural Engineering Services. VEI was established in 1984 and has been family owned for over 35 years. Our staff includes project managers, engineers, EITs, licensed groundwater operators, design technicians, planners, administration, and support staff. VEI has the experience to offer a full range of professional engineering services at a competitive price. Our work is performed with the latest in drafting-design and surveying equipment to professional standards.
Apply today and become part of this small-town team with big city ideas!