Digital Marketing Specialist
SPL is growing and we are looking for more great employees like you!
SPL is a globally recognized industry leader in flow assurance, hydrocarbon measurement, characterization, and production analytics. We specialize in third-party services for operators across the hydrocarbon value chain. More than 90 percent of the world’s majors and 85 percent of America’s leading independent operators have used SPL as a trusted partner.
The company combines ISO-certified labs in key basins throughout North America, verifiable test methods, and world-renowned scientists with patented software and digital workflows to bring more confidence and insights to our customers’ data.
We specialize in multiple areas of the value chain:
- Field employees work to calibrate equipment, program and automate systems, and perform instrumentation and equipment work on client
- Lab employees take samples that have been collected in the field and run a multitude of tests for environmental factors and quality of the product. We also have a blending lab that works to create the chemicals that other companies use to calibrate their analytical
- The Production Analytics team audits existing field structures and design, balances our client’s entire systems, and allocates royalties to maximize
SPL is expanding our footprint internationally in the production, midstream, finished products, and environmental markets. We are also focused on developing industry-leading automation and data analytics tools that will help our customers ensure the integrity of their data.
The Digital Marketing Specialist must be team oriented, proactive, and goal driven. This is an entry to mid-level position where the individual will develop the content for SPL’s social media and web marketing. This would include the development of videos, animation, and static postings for LinkedIn and other related channels. The role also will assist with development of presentations for sales, company announcements, board meetings, etc. The position will require occasional travel to the various SPL locations throughout the US to develop content.
- Development of social media content including, but not limited to, static content, videos, animations, and other related forms of media that encourage viewer interaction
- Serve as content administrator for social media accounts and provide trend analysis with available performance metrics
- Development and optimization of content for company website
- Assist with design and development of corporate presentations (sales, announcements, board meetings, etc.)
- Development of corporate videos
- Assist with the development of corporate marketing strategy and branding
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in graphic design, marketing, or equivalent is preferred, previous experience in oil and gas is also preferred
- Skilled in graphic design, animation, and video software packages
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and SEO strategies
- Experienced in web design
- Willingness to learn SPL operations in order to be able to recommend and develop content
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Physical requirements needed to perform the job duties are as follows
o Standing – moderate
o Walking – moderate