The GIS Technician will provide support to internal departments by maintaining data sets, permits and providing operational notices as required. Publishes maps depicting Oil and Gas operational areas.
- Maintains geological content and wells\seismic databases
- Utilizes ArcGIS and Geographix to publish maps with geospatial content
- Performs property boundary deed analysis
- Monitors DEP\EPA permits, spuds, drilling and completions information from regulatory agencies
- Performs Area of Review (AOR) analysis for DEP permitting
Qualifications include B.S. Degree in GIS, Geology, Geography, Cartography, Engineering or related work experience. Minimum 5-7 years geotechnical experience, and strong understanding of GIS spatial data and database skills. Excellent benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401(k) with no premium cost sharing.
Pennsylvania General Energy Company
Attn. Human Resources
120 Market Street, Warren, PA 16365