EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Applied Computing
NOW HIRING !!
Center of Excellence in Applied Computing
- Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Management Information Systems, Machine Learning, or closely related field
- 4 years of relevant experience (academic and/or industry). Exceptional experience and a MS degree may substitute for a Ph.D.
- Experience in contemporary computing and a knowledge of industry needs that can be addressed by faculty and student research.
- The ability to function in and recruit a diverse team (faculty, staff, students and industry partners) and develop expertise to serve the needs of the center.
- The ability to develop goals for the center and develop a 5 year plan to accomplish these goals
- The ability to secure resources associated with the needs of the center and its constituents.
- The ability to manage, track and report on the activities of the center.
- Experience in grantsmanship and budgeting.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change in priorities.
- Ability to work, communicate, and collaborate in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings effectively and respectfully
- Leadership in an academic setting (chair, center etc.)
- Leadership of a center
APPLICATION & NOMINATION PROCESS
Initial review of applications will begin on January 9th, 2023. Applications will continue to be accepted after the initial review date until a sufficient applicant pool has been achieved or the position is filled. Therefore, at the discretion of the University, materials received after the initial review date may not receive full consideration.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on APPLY today for complete details and apply process and to submit your application.
Please submit all questions, confidential inquiries, or nominations to Executive Director,
Center of Excellence in Applied Computing Search Chair, Dierdre Harlan: email@example.com AA/EOE