Director of Manufacturing
We exist to provide gravity-flow storage solutions that save our customers space, time, energy, and money.
We accomplish this by doing the right things, all the time, for our company, employees, and customers.
Mallard Manufacturing in Sterling
This position exists to lead the manufacturing efforts of two (2) production facilities in order to meet customer requirements for quality and delivery.
In addition, it exists to maintain and enhance the facilities and equipment in order to meet Mallard's production schedule and Strategic Plan.
Major Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- ensures the highest-quality product is manufactured and delivered by leading the optimization of engineering and production efforts
- ensures on-time delivery of customer orders by leading the optimization of process flow
- ensures highest labor efficiency and lowest labor cost through active involvement in recruiting, training, scheduling and productivity
- ensures a continuous improvement culture thrives at Mallard by leading and implementing a mindset of "How can we do this better?"
Education / Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor's in Engineering: Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or related
- Operational Experience: 8-10 yrs in manufacturing (fabrication and assembly)
- Equipment Experience: 3-5 yrs in operations which includes lasers, press brakes, robotic welding, and assembly automation
- Technical Management Experience: 3-5 yrs at a plant manager or manufacturing engineering manager level
We're 200 employees strong and growing . . . Come join our team!
Our Benefits include: 401(k); Dental insurance; Health insurance; Disability insurance; Paid time off
Email resume to: email@example.com