WWTP Facilities Engineer
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of WWTP Facilities Engineer. This position performs professional engineering and related work in the investigation, design, inspection and maintenance of waste water treatment processes and projects. To perform administrative staff work relating to a variety of operations under the direction of the Division Head. Assists the Division Head in departmental planning and supervision.
- Graduation from a college or university of recognized standing with a degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Copy of degree or official transcripts required with application
- Registration as a Profession Engineer in the State of Michigan
- Proof of registration required with application
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in engineering work relating to construction and waste water treatment operations and maintenance
Pay rate: $80,824/year - $102,545/year (after 3 years)
Excellent benefit package includes 401K, retirement health savings account, health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: February 3, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
- Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
- EEO form
- Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.