Capital Projects Manager
Salary Range: $100,000 to $125,000
Function as the Corporate liaison with the individual Business Units to coordinate activities related to the company's capital investment program. Provide overall guidance and support, and assure that all deliverables are submitted timely, accurately, and in accordance with all company policies and practices.
- Manage multiple projects and perform varied engineering assignments associated with capital planning, design, and construction.
- Efficient management of sub-contractors including negotiations of sub-contract agreements; delivery of projects on time and within pre-established budgets.
- Supervise field and contract personnel to ensure timely completion of assignments, within budget and adherence to standards.
- Assist in the preparation of technical, bidding, and contractual documents associated with delivery of capital investment projects.
- Establish project budget and cost. Monitor and manage budgets and schedules for medium to small Capital Investment Projects and programs of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provide technical expertise on engineering and operational issues.
- Adhere to Engineering Standards, specifications and, equipment manufacturer recommendations to support MSG initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
Commensurate experience may be considered.
- Over Five (5) years’ experience managing and implementing Capital Improvement Programs.
- Professional Engineer License (PE) desired and/or Construction Management certifications preferred.
In addition to American Water’s pre-employment screenings, this position requires the ability to pass a Department of Defense background check for access to the military installation.
Valid Driver's license required.
For more info and to apply, click "Apply Now".